Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back!

Well after a very, very long flight, I finalllly made it back to NYC. It feels good to be back for a few weeks. I love summer in the city, no matter how miserably hot it can be.

My last week and a half in Italy were quite relaxing, I'm the tannest I've been in probably 6 years going from see-thru white to just simply pale enough to not be as white as the shorts I'm wearing. Phew. And it only took a week of laying out to do it!

I took many, many photos of the whole trip, so one day when I have the time, I will post the rest, but here's a few more to start:

Rome:











Roman Forum:









Cat Sanctuary





You do NOT want to need drugs on July 27th...



Roma Termini Stazione







Napoli for Mom's last night



Do we have this in the States? Red Bull Cola?



Aurelio



Another country, another McDonald's



Lido Adriano



Bagno Granchio







Miss Italia Regional Rehearsal



Tuesday Market



Wednesday before dinner



still more to come from the weekend!

<3

1 comment:

jessica maria said...

Your pictures are amazing. I'd love to be on a rooftop pool right about now. :)