Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back to Paris!

Just booked my ticket to return to Paris, where I will be rooming with friend & fellow New Yorker, Mike Nouveau. Definitely stoked to have an American roommate, and also because I think our apartment will be pretty sweet! He's there now, but I don't get there til June 4th... back in the USA on July 29th, just in time for All Points West with Sadaf that weekend!

Anyway here's what I've been up to at home:

Welcome back brunch!
Something like 15 people came to Lil Frankies
Made me so happy to see their faces!







Megan's birthday
(cupcakes from sugar sweet sunshine!)





Views of the westside





Nylon Mag's 10th Anniversary







Thompkins with Jules



Thompkins with Brojas



The Ivy at Chloe, by Hobo Gestabo





Meg & I cooked an Easter dinner
Steak on toast with a horseradish spreak
Ridiculously large baked mac n cheese



I did a presentation for Quail with a few familiar faces





Ran into my longtime friend, Ryan McKnight, who is an amazing make up artist
Hopefully I can show you soon the pics we shot together!



Hid in the kitchen with Bernadette



Street finds & reunions







Belated birthdays & blackberries



Bis



Julian had his SVA mentor show... so proud of him!



Saw the Francis Bacon exhibit at the Met,
But this is from the rooftop







Shoot for Inven.tory





And dinner at Flea Market Cafe with Bronques




Photos from CA & TX to come next!
<3

No comments: