Monday, May 5, 2008

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

Sorry France, but today is one of my favorite holidays...
the day the Mexicans won a battle against the very country I'm currently in.

Viva la Mexico!
for life!



My first trip to Mexico, my grandparents and aunt took me to Cancun, I was 12. We stayed at one of those crazy tourist resorts, it was December, the weather was freezing, rainy, and yet I still fell in love with it. My last trip to Mexico was two summers ago with two friends at 5 in the morning. Nuevo Laredo, Election Day, sun, pesos, tacos in a deserted Boystown, Mexican kisses, and of course- Strawberry Pina Coladas (on the Texan border).



Something about Mexico relaxes me.



ps. also, Viva la Omri djing Baron tonight!
pps... and most importantly! If it's Cinco de Mayo, that can only mean...

Bon anniversaire to mah brotha tomorrow!













Love you dudebro!
<3

No comments: