Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i love shopping!

but what girl doesn't?

My friend Megan (dancefloormemoirs.blogspot.com) just sent me the link to Locher's. It's a French company that makes cute but sassy Ts and sweet jewelry, like this one called Dear Mr. Postman (complete with a mini Playgirl inside):



or the Will Fuck For Shoes brooch




One thing I'd like to point out, however, is under the About section you can read the Ideology behind the collection. This is one thing is beginning to seem more and more French to me. Everything has a concept, un raison d'etre. I understand an artist or a collection wanting to better explain their collection, but everything here seems to be this way. I've seen flyers for parties with concepts.

I was also told that restaurants in Paris used to write their menus as stories. I am quite glad this is much less common nowadays so I have a better shot at ordering.

Locher's:
http://www.lochers.com

<3

1 comment:

Miranda the Panda said...

id like to point out that I INTRODUCED MEGAN TO THIS WEBSITE. that is all.