Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Freedom 08 to...

Freedom 09? For some reason I can't shake the concept of "freedom." Think the motto/resolution/state of being should continue, for it encompasses many ideals. 08 was mostly freedom to just be little old me... I think 09 will be based more on the concept of freedom to evolve. However, only time will tell...

In any case, I am most excitedly stoked to spend this coming New Years in Texas ("fake Mexico" as I like to call it) with two of my favorite Yankee brown people: Mister Mo "Rida" Shafeek and Miss Sadaf "SaSauce" Baig. I mean they are practically Texans already:





Anyway, if any of yous Texans and non-Texans alike out there are in town between the 19th and January 5th, come on down to my place, and let's cook us some bbq and drink us some margaritas!!!
<3

No comments: