Wednesday, March 5, 2008

how to

this is how my mornings sometimes go:

sometime between 6 and 740- wake up, eat breakfast, shower if i didn't the night before, get dressed, make up
750- catch the 8 to madeleine
8- arrive, get my hair done
830- 2 coffees and toast with jelly
9 to 930- lounge around, get bored, maybe read, maybe make a video
945 to 1030- dress and undress many times over

anyway this is what happens when alla and i get bored...

part 1*



part 2



part 3






*i spend a lot of my mornings around people who don't speak so good english (as they would say). my english is deteriorating, only because my brain is now used to having to simplify what i am about to say... therefore i am constantly questioning if i can use certain words, will i be understood, etc, etc... anyway, i say this because i realize i sound like an idiot lol, but it's also really early in the morning.

<3

No comments: